Thursday 14 February 2013

To Late Middle Age and Beyond!

I am 50 years old.  To be honest I have been 50 years old for 8 whole months,  and I have no idea what I'm doing.

All those celebrities saying "I am so glad I am 50 and not 25, I am so comfortable in my own skin now"...well I'm certainly glad that I'm not 25 but comfortable in my own skin?   Not so much.  I still seem to be doing all the things wrong that I always did "wrong!".  I'm still overweight (or undertall) , I still never remember to put on make up, my hair frizzes at every opportunity.  And I still feel like my job is going to go horribly wrong any second...now.  So in short, it's more along the lines of "inside of every 50 year old there is a 15 year old wondering what the hell happened"

Anyway, I decided I missed having a blog.  I shall use my new shiny blog to discuss the trials and tribulations which I meet on the way, "To Late Middle Age and Beyond!"



I think a glass of something white and chilled is called for.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I saw your post on Carly's blog(College Prep) and followed your link to here. Am not a blogger myself but I read quite a few. I've added you to my Bloglovin list and look forward to reading more :-)

    ReplyDelete